Wednesday 18 December 2013

Three TOO MANY?

Well...I've just got to know of yet another colleague of mine being pregnant.

This lady is 12 years younger than me and she has 2 lovely daughters now. Yes, I will have to admit...I do envy her a lot. She is very young and she gets pregnant at the drop of a hat! In fact, everyone seems to be!

However, it greatly saddens me to know that she is not too happy being pregnant with her third child. It must have been an 'accident' and probably she and her husband just couldn't afford having another child at this point of time. Whatever the reason is, it just could not justify a termination, or could it?!

My point is, here I am, trying frantically like a mad woman trying to conceive and there you have another lady having thoughts of a termination! This is madness! For a moment, I just couldn't help but become very angry...at myself? Why should I? I don't really know why...

I hope time will heal all these pain I'm going through and the emptiness I feel deep inside being surrounded by pregnant ladies and babies everywhere I go.


"Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark."


No comments:

Post a Comment