Sunday 29 December 2013

All Clear!

I couldn't have been happier!

Dr Chung gave us the all clear sign yesterday morning. The vaginal scan showed an empty uterus and nice lining. No blood test required unless I wanted to and the menses which started on 23/12/2013 is a good sign that my body has 'healed'. In fact, Dr Chung says we could start with long protocol on day 21 of this cycle itself if we want to.

However, the problem is, I wish to see another doctor for our 4th IVF treatment. I have even made an appointment for the first consultation scheduled on 13/1/2014. I feel bad for leaving Dr Chung. He has been very nice and professional thus far but being in his clinic and seeing some of the familiar faces there with 'baby bumps' every now and then doesn't help at all. So we have decided to start afresh elsewhere.

I am so grateful to my hubby who has been so supportive of me. It hasn't been easy for him too but I know he just wants me to be happy. If there are any pressure at all, it is all coming from me, myself and I alone. Hubby is fine with us being just the two of us...


"To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment