Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014 to everyone!

No countdown for me last night but my mom and my sister stayed the night at my place so we weren't sleeping until the sounds of fire crackers 'died-down' in the distance. :)  Don't I sound like an old lady?! Hahaha!

Anyway, my car windscreen cracked yesterday morning as I was on my way to my office. Well, apparently a stone fell off a lorry as I was driving past it and the stone hit hard on the windscreen. The crack was seen almost immediately and it's about 30cm long! I've never experienced this so it kind of scared me and I had to drive real slow all the way to my office. I'll be taking my car to my friend's workshop today and hopefully the repair work will be swift.

Tonight I have a friend's wedding dinner to attend to but until now I still can't decide on which dress to wear. Frankly, I haven't really gone for any wedding dinners for months. In fact, I've grown sideways with at least one size up now! So most of my dresses are so tight-fitting that I feel it could burst anytime if I were to wear them the whole night! Ha!

I haven't given much thought on any new year resolutions yet but I guess one of them has to be to get pregnant soon. Does that count as a new year resolution?! ;P

I wish everyone a fantastic year ahead! Good luck!


"TODAY, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment